We have completed various projects for our clients in Greater Vancouver. Here is a brief description of the projects.
- Human-Machine Interfaces – Documentation life cycle support for Human-Machine Interface products. Human-Machine Interfaces are used in a production environment where operators interact with automated systems in the assembly-line using a touch-screen interface.
- Intranet – Implemented SharePoint 3.0 for the corporate Intranet. The Intranet is used by employees across Canada, Europe and USA. SharePoint serves as a platform for collaboration, document management, project management and alerting.
- Training – Created training material for the Intranet. The training material is used by the employees to familiarize themselves with the features of the Intranet.
- Wiki – Implemented a Wiki for the client. This Wiki will be used by partners to keep themselves updated on the latest features of the product. This will also serve as a knowledge base for technical personnel to implement the product on behalf of our client.
- White Papers – Created White Papers covering areas such as Architecture, Security, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, Hosting, and Product Features. These White Papers will form a part of proposals sent to customers.
- Process Documentation – Created documents for internal processes.
- Online Help – Created content for the proprietary help application used by the client.
- Consulting for Online Help – Suggested Web Help as the most appropriate format for the product and RoboHelp as the tool to be used.
To know more about our clients, mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.